How to set-up your free shopping cart
Here are the top 10 tips on how to set-up efficiently your free shopping cart
- Plan ahead your products: do you have digital products? physical products or a combination of both. You can either write a list of the products you are offering or do an Excel sheet if you are into that kind of thing!
- If you are going to sell other people’s products as an affiliate, gather all the info you need: affiliate links, products descriptions, links to upsells, etc Usually, when you are promoting products for en experienced digital marketer, they have all the promotion material ready for their affiliates. You may want to personalize it to your brand though as if many people are promoting the same product, you want to stand-out.
- Write great product descriptions and sales pages. Make sure that your writing addresses the emotions of your potential buyer. People buy out of emotion and then rationalize their spending with facts.
- Choose beautiful pictures that make your products stand out. Again, it is all about appealing to the emotions of your buyer.
- Create upsell products and even downsell products. An upsell product could be the physical version of your digital products. A downsell product could be a smaller version of your product or the same product but offered under a payment plan. After all, these people are interested in what you have to offer.
- Make sure you are capturing your customer’s email and maybe phone number (if you want to do text marketing) and build your list. Always ask for permission and confirmation before sending them communications.
- Make a back-up of your documents, PDFs, pictures, descriptions, etc in a file and save it on a drive. Hopefully, you will never need it but if you do, you will be so glad you did.
- Make sure you set-up a mechanism for those people who abandon your shopping cart without buying like pixels or follow-up emails. These people showed some interest in your products and may have gotten interrupted in their shopping process.
- Once in a while, check which of your products are selling well and try to figure out if you can create more related products.
- Set-up your FREE SHOPPING CART at GrooveKart and start selling today