How to make money working at home for mothers
Welcome to the 13th day of the course called, “Working at Home Moms”. This is one of the 40 powerful courses provided by THE BIG INTERNET MARKETING GAME.com.
Working at Home Moms
The internet has opened numerous possibilities for working at home moms around the world. I am a mother of four who successfully runs multiple internet marketing businesses.
Beware of business opportunities that ask for up front money to start working with them!
Every mother should use caution and be selective when opening an internet marketing business. As you are deciding to become a work at home mom, sit down and consider some of these important factors:
- Do you have free time throughout your day to devote to your business?
- Will your family be supportive of your project?
- Do you have a good home computer that you can work on?
- What is your clear goal in starting a home business?
Where do you start?
Here are a few tips that I would like to offer for running a successful internet marketing business from home:
- Invite your children and family to participate. I often come by great internet marketing business ideas when I involve my whole family.
- Set aside a quiet place to work where you can still keep an eye on the household
- Allow yourself resting periods between the mother role and the working role
- Be patient. It takes at least one year to see tangible results from your efforts in digital marketing. You also need to consider if you have the necessary funds to tough out not receiving a salary for a while. You can also decide to work part time on your digital marketing business.
- You can offer your services on such places as Fiverr if you have a talent as a designer, writer or other skills.
- You can start selling your own products or other people’s products as an affiliate by creating your FREE funnels at GrooveFunnels.
Next lesson: Let’s go to a Seminar
To your online success,
P.S. If you are willing to learn and you have the time to dedicate to a home business, you can be well on your way to becoming a successful working at home mom!