How to make a good living in digital marketing as an affiliate
There is good money to be made as an affiliate marketer for someone who is willing to put in the effort.
In the beginning, the income from affiliate marketing can be thin but there are ways that you can make it worthwhile.
Here are the top tips to make a decent income in online marketing:
- Promote big ticket products or services. If you are promoting 10$ products and you get a 30% commission, you will need to sell thousands of that product to make a decent income. Instead, if you are promoting a service like GrooveFunnels which pays a 40% commission on a 1397$ lifetime access, one sale makes you a very decent commission! You can also go on JVzoo or Commission Junction and search which products pay the highest commission. You can also just Google affiliate commission. With GrooveFunnels, you get automatically enrolled as an affiliate when you sign-up even for their FREE account. Become an instant affilaite for Groovefunnels by clicking on the image below NOW.
- Promote products that you know and use. It will be so much easier to sell the products that you know and like as an affiliate. Just think of when you go into a store and the difference the seller makes. You can feel the passion for the product the owner as compared to the employee who is paid a minimum salary and does not care about the product.
- Whatever you promote, realize that you will need to provide a constant effort to keep on promoting the products as an affiliate. The internet is getting busied and noisier and it takes more promotion to get in front of your customers.
- Do not forget to build your list. A list of customers who are passionate about your products and the ones you recommend and trust is worth its weight in gold and converts very well. You do need to be very selective about the products that you are promoting though as a bad product can ruin your reputation.
- Promoting monthly or yearly subscriptions are a great way to assure yourself of a recurring income without having to provide more effort.