How long does it take to get traffic to your new website?
The answer is, of course, it depends!
Getting organic traffic to your new website depends on a lot of factors, Here are the top ten factors of the time it takes to get organic traffic to your new website.
- The relevance of your website
- If you have an index
- If your site is SEO friendly.
- If your website loads fast enough
- If your website is mobile-friendly Click on this image to start building your free website if you have not done so.
- More factors that will influence how fast you get organic traffic to your website
- How often you post on your blog/ website
- How many links you have to your website
- The relevance of those links to your website. For example, links coming from a car dealer to a hypnosis site are not really relevant
- The importance of the sites linking to your site
- The relevance of your titles, image tags, and keywords in your post
To be honest though, if you are looking into getting organic traffic only to your website, meaning no paid ads, it will take 1 to 2 years to get significant traffic according to many savvy digital marketers.