How to choose the best training program for affiliate marketing
There are a ton of training programs for affiliate marketing on the market. Should you use one or more and which one?
First and foremost, avoid like the plague all the programs promising you a heard of hungry buyers at the push of a button. Any program claiming that you only need to work 60 seconds is worthless. In simple terms, if it’s too good to be true than it is.
Making money online requires time and investment. Anyone telling you otherwise is lying or hyping their shallow product.
Many of these programs promising you INSTANT content creation and traffic are using illegal scrapping robots and taking other people’s content without their permission which can put you in a lot of trouble.
Honestly, you can start with FREE training in affiliate marketing. There are some good free programs and some of lesser quality. You can find suggestions on the square about affiliate marketing in The Big Internet Marketing Game of good programs.
You can open a FREE basic account at GROOVEFUNNELS and click on the marketplace menu to see which products you can promote. Their software is still in Beta so you might feel like you are missing such info as the payout or the promotion material but it is easy to create your own banners.
Once you are ready for a good affiliate training program, here are a couple of factors you should take into account:
- Is the person offering the training a successful and experienced digital marketer?
- Is the course training duplicable for your business?
- Do you have the funds to pay for the course? You should never spend more than you can lose in the short run and fall pray to those income promises that are actually illegal.
- Is the course creator available if you have questions?
- Do you have the time to commit to the course? What good will it do to spend 1000$ if you are not going to study and implement the course?
- Will you take action during the course or are you an eternal student? You need to implement what you are learning as you are learning it to get the most out of your affiliate marketing training.
- Is the course offering you a clear step-by-step method of duplicating the course creator’s success?
Angie Norris is a very successful digital marketer who sold a lot of GrooveFunnels memberships as an affiliate. She created a course to show step-by-step how she did it. She is also available a lot on social media and very generous of her time answering whatever question her students have. If you are interested in her course on how to duplicate her success as an affiliate seller go to GrooveStar NOW!