Membership site and online course
Membership site and online course
MEMBERSHIP SITE AND ONLINE COURSE
The internet is a growing community and people are looking for sites where they can share their passions and have their questions answered by other members who have similar interests.
It makes sense to build community driven sites or membership sites for many reasons:
1) Members of your site are drawn to come back to your site as they are participating in its development and are benefiting from their repeated visits.
2) Existing members when happy with what the site has to offer are likely to refer their friends interested in the same niche, who, in fact, will be happy to refer their friends interested in the same niche.
3) Members, by participating in forums and creating their profiles, are building your content and you just have to sit back and relax.
There will of course be spammers and you will need to “clean” your site once in awhile.
4) Many membership sites charge good money to be a member and people are happy to pay the fees if they are getting good value from their membership.
5) The growth potential of such community sites is incredible and a thriving membership site is worth a great amount of money if you are considering selling it on the long term. You only have to look at the amount of money spent to buy such a site as YouTube and see how much MySpace is worth to realize that building such a strong community site can be your way to financial freedom.
There are some great new interface and programs especially designed to help a person build a community site. The most common ones are Joomla, Drupal and Mambo. There are tutorials to teach you how to set them up and create your community/ membership sites. These are open source content management which means they are FREE. There are webmasters specializing in installing and creating sites using these programs. You can then start your community sites.
There are also many plug-ins that you can install that virtually allow you to do almost anything on your site. The problem I have heard is that these plug-ins can be an open door for hackers to steel the content of your site or to gain back door access to your site…and we don’t want that!
In short, having a good membership or community site can be a great ever-growing asset which requires little work once set-up.
Jermaine Griggs has built a thriving community site and is making tons of money from it while offering a good quality service for people interested in playing piano by hear. I invite you to hear his story by clicking here.
I honestly am not a member of the Nitty Gritty Marketing membership site as time is one thing I lack. I can tell you though that I have seen Jermaine presenting at an internet marketing seminar and he knows his business and was delivering valuable content. As a matter of fact, he won the award for Best Speaker at that seminar. There is a lot to be learned from Jermaine if you are interested in building a solid community based web site and he is the model to follow. His community members grew a whopping 72 000 members in less than 2 years. That is impressive.
If you decide to subscribe to his low cost try-out, I encourage you to really go through as much as you can and implement what he is teaching and see if his business model is valuable to you. If you can build a strong community site, maybe you will get an appealing offer and can retire early
HERE IS YOUR CALL TO ACTION:
1) Browse the Internet and search for such programs as Joomla, Drupal or Mambo and see all the features they are offering. Decide if you want your site to be community based.
2) Visit the Nitty Gritty Marketing site and decide if you want to become a member. Click here to visit the site NOW.
See you on the next square!