How to do digital marketing with YouTube
Video marketing can be extremely lucrative if done properly. Here are the top ten tips to do great digital marketing with YouTube
- Respect YouTube rules. Take the time to read YouTube rules as Google who owns YouTube does not hesitate to delete accounts that do not comply with their rules.
- Be yourself, find your own style. If you try to imitate a successful YouTuber, it will show. People will follow authentic Youtubers even if they have a squeaky voice and are not top models.
- Do not try to fill the time. If you are done with your video, do not try to stretch the viewing time to get more views. it will not work.
- Be consistent. If you are going to post twice per week, do it regularly. Your followers will expect consistency from you or will move on.
- Have a goal in mind when posting. Your goal could be to entertain and that is fine. It could also be to do business. Keep in mind that YouTube does not like it when you take people away from their site.
- You could post teasers to webinars or demonstrate products as an affiliate like GrooveFunnels.
- Find your style and stick to it. In the name of branding, you get to use the same format which saves you tons of time!
- Accept that your videos will never be perfect. Do not wait to buy the best equipment or waste hours editing your videos. Just get going. Many very successful YouTubers use their cell phone camera and record on the fly videos.
- Keep a back-up of your videos in case something happens to your channel.
- You have 10 seconds to grab your viewer’s attention so make sure your title is catchy and contains good keywords (what would you put in the search box?). Taking the time to design a catchy thumbnail is also a great idea.